Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I-I'm bloggin- I-I-I'm bloggin!!


Back on my-back on my-back on my shiiiiitttttt!!!! Wow, so, music biz is bizzy... Werd??.... yup... The Spread team has been grindin more than a skateboarder.. FORREAL! BTW, the comic above has absolutely nothing to do with this post. I just thought that it was funny in a strange way. Kind of like that movie Sex Drive... I mean, I know that it was stupid... but I thoroughly enjoyed myself while watching it... Clark Duke is a BAWSS... In case you don't know who that is, it's this guy:


I'm not sure how, but he landed a roll in the movie as "the guy who sleeps around".... I can dig it though because it goes against all the rules of teen movie making... I mean, really though... Clark Duke being portrayed as a "sex god" really helps guys like me out. It makes things even more possible ya dig? I'm kind of excited to see where he ends up next because he is extremely funny... Anyways...

Everybody should know that I'm in FUCKING GREAT SPIRITS! Still broke? CHECK. Still without a bedroom? CHECK. Still having trouble finding that Dinosaur? NOT CHECK! I can see that bastard now, just gotta sneak up on him... crossbow style yo..

I'll be at ya'll soon!

-Dekk-

No comments: