Thursday, May 21, 2009

no photo today.....

I'm doing absolutely great with my life.... I know that most of my followers are close friends/family and I just want ya'll to know that I'm doin just fine! However, I haven't been able to create any new music in about a week and a half due to time obligations. It's crazy... I started this whole thing because I wanted to make music everyday of my life, but I've ended up doing business everyday instead! Ha! I kind of see it as a rights of passage though... the time will come when my primary job is to create, but until then my wheels have to spin on every road in every direction. Speaking of which.... I have forgotten what it's like to have a car! LOL! Is it nice? Makes things easier right? I think people are getting tired of always having to give me rides.... shit.... I'm tired of always having to ask! Anyways...

Peace!

-Dekk-

No comments: