Monday, March 23, 2009

ohhh... I get it now....


Just watched the Wiz this weekend for the first time since I was probably 12... This shit is dark and adult and genius. Definitely a commentary on the disparity that exists in America. I never got that until now because I didn't even know what disparity meant the first time that I saw it. The music is fucking bonkers too. Got my feelings all hurt though that mike turned into such a mess:


Whenever I see Michael (old or new) I can't help but crack jokes on him. I thought about it for a while and have come to the conclusion that I literally dehumanize the man. One way or another, I have allowed myself to internalize Michael Jackson as a thing. What's sad is that people have done that to him since he was a child. The world has only ever seen him as a "thing" that entertains us... not as a human... He has become a walking example of what emotional isolation can do to a person... and right about now it's got me fucked up... fucked up like Leonardo was when Raphael went into that coma...


Man... Leo was sick about that shit... I watched the turtle movie this weekend too... So good... If I don't make it as a producer I'm definitely considering a career in super mutant crime fighting... just depends on the economy I guess...

Anyways, I'm excited to start the week. I have tons of ideas rattling around in my beautiful head like:

"boomp tick bap tick boom ba-boom bap chhhhhh"

none of y'all steal that... it's mines... yeah plural cuz I cover so much ground.. That's hot chicken ;-)

PEaCE!!

-Dekk-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So do you want our team name to just be "Hot Chicken" well do ya?