Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moxie Black and Breakfast tits....

MOXIE BLACK MOXIE BLACK MOXIE BLACK!

The scoop be:

Reviewed the first draft mixes for the album.... Things are sounding like bacon and breasts at the same time:

Ok maybe that's the wrong way of putting it... What I mean to say is that things are sounding very, very good... and to me bacon and breasts are very good things... so I figured that If I combined them it would explain how excited I am about the sonic value of Moxie Black's debut. However, as I write this I'm starting to think that it wasn't the best way to explain myself... Forgive me?

Well, now that we're off topic... I can't help but wonder why a photo like this even exists. I mean, really?... and imagine the acne that followed this photo shoot.. yuck.. Just, stop reading my blog folks... No don't.. I kind of like you... well, I guess I don't really know who you are, but if you're reading this I imagine that I would like you... or maybe I do like you already.. confusing... but anyways, do you think they made breakfast after this? Is this what lingerie looks like in Iowa?

Most importantly, where is she hiding the eggs? ewww.

-Dekk-

MOXIE BLACK!

3 comments:

rap said...

somthing you have to see for yourself ... like bacon bras.. cute and nasty.

Jordan said...

wattup my man. I just recently stumbled upon one of your mixtapes and it wasn't dope at all. it was that cocaine, ecstacy, heroin. that tape was so smooth. I'll give it 3rd best of 09 behind so far gone and the warm up. that's still saying something though. better than no ceiling, enemy of the state, and all those. you can be humble and say Naaah it wasn't that good but let's be real for a minute. You blew them out the ocean. Just admit it. How are you going to reach a level that those artist are on when you hold yourself below it?

yea I'm kind of rambling on but you got the point. don't change. music is art. art is you.

hit me up on Twitter if you have one. @ijetsetfool

Dekk said...

Jordan,

I greatly appreciate the compliment. The tapes that you mentioned are some of my favorite tapes in recent memory, so the fact that you put my work up there with them is indeed humbling. Thanks for the love my dude!

-Dekk-