Wednesday, June 3, 2009

have i been away too long?

Sorry blog followers. I have slacker-ness in me. Well, no, not really. I've actually just been working so hard that finding time to get a post in is difficult. There is so much going on lately. My world is constantly spinning and I am constantly running in hopes that I'll end up on the top. Spread Music has literally become a lifestyle where the key elements of existence are 1) hard work 2) creativity 3) coffee and 4) money. For those who are wondering, food and coffee are synonymous at this point and "money" doesn't mean "having money". In fact, "money" means "not having money but pursuing it"! LOL. I can't help but wonder what those closest to me think. Have I been away too long? I mean, even when I'm present I have trouble being there ya dig? My brain is constantly thinking about my next career move. This whole thing is new to me, so I guess it's understandable that I am consumed by it. This life is crazy. Some days my blog is nothing but a shit show of craziness and then other days I find myself typing as if it were my diary. LOL. Anyways, the promo single is done and will be sent out to our email list the week of June 15th. If you wish to receive a free copy along with exclusive access to future releases, please shoot an email explaining such to dekkmusic@gmail.com .

Love y'all... Really, I do!

-Dekk-

P.S.- The photo is a "Hall and Oates" photo... They released a record called "Have I Been Away Too Long"... just in case y'all were wondering what the fuck the pink photo of 80's guys had to do with anything. LOL.

-D-

No comments: