Thursday, April 16, 2009

Working hard...

For the past two days I've been locked up in the studio like a happy-mad-scientist in a lab who loves being crazy about the world...

make seNse?


It's occurred to me that I am NOT power hungry or money hungry... BUT I am fucking starving for greatness. Fortunately, money and power comes with greatness in America (at least with music) and when I obtain the success that I am aiming for those around me will benefit... By those I mean my community. I did not sit through college lectures for 5 years just to forget the importance of sociological wisdom and responsibility. Lately there has been talk of me "changing"... My reply to that is:

FUCK YEAH I'VE CHANGED, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'VE FORGOTTEN WHO I AM AND WHAT I BELIEVE IN!!

so... you can either grow with me and trust me... or do you in another way... I really don't give a fuck because no matter what,

SPREAD is the MUSIC

"and another one...."

-DeKK-

No comments: