Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear Charles Hamilton,

  1. Thank you
  2. Congratulations on all of the dinosaurs that you've captured
  3. Music is evolving and you are part of that change
  4. I will not stop asking to remix one of your songs
  5. (continued from "4") because I dig your art and am inspired to do so...
  6. (continued from "5") and because I believe in myself.
  7. Someday I will remix one of your songs even if you don't know it (you heard about these multi timbral audio editors coming out?)
  8. Direct Note Access is crazy.. well, it will be when it drops
  9. Why hasnt HchO posted on his blog in a minute? (busy right)
  10. That dude (HchO) says the realest shit
  11. Looking forward to the next tape this coming week...
  12. Much love and respect
  13. All questions rhetorical
-Dekk-

No comments: