Saturday, November 8, 2008

Any artists interested in remixes?

Today I received an email with an MP3 of an acapella attached to it. The verse was hot, so I've decided to remix it and will be posting it later this week (assuming I hear back from said artist). The whole situation got me thinking about the power of blogger and art...

PLEASE READ:


If you email me an acapella version of a song you've done, along with the BPM's, I will gladly remix it for you (put an original beat of mine underneath it)...

Here's the catch... I will only do it if I like what I hear (I like a lot of things). You will get an email back letting you know that I will be posting the remixed version on my blog at some point...

I want to make inspired music with other hungry artists... seems it would be dope to accomplish that task via blogger!

Regardless of what you think of my production, people will hear you... But I'm pretty confident that you will dig the remixes (unless you have bad taste)... I'm no that cocky, lol, but seriously though.. Much can be learned from collaboration...

Get at me here:

dekkmusic@gmail.com

If possible, please send your artist name, a photo and where you're from with the acapella attachment.

-Dekk-

No comments: