Tuesday, June 9, 2009

making Waves without Gravity..or Water


That's what Spread does. We create possibility without conventional resources... I mean, isn't that how all great movements start out? An impossible dream becomes reality... right? My dude Young Scolla said, "my ambitions are gettin bigger than my dreams..." I really feel him on that. A year ago music was a dream, now it's a challenge. The harder I work the more I respect those who have established themselves in the industry. I haven't had a day off in two weeks. In fact, most days I don't even have enough time to have a phone conversation with Miss Randa. It drives me crazy sometimes because I know that deep down it must hurt her feelings, but she still supports me. If that's not a sure fire sign of love, empathy and commitment, then I don't know what is. I need to get my life together quick and get a ring on her finger. Some things you just know.... ya know?

Next week is the week y'all!! Jay Child's promo single, "Twitter Page", drops for free... Produced by yours truly... Make sure and download it! It's fiyyyyaahhhh!!!

-dekk-

No comments: