Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Chicken for lunch,,,,,,,

chhhhhyyyyeeaaaahhhh!!! On some jeezy shit right now....

A lot of "underground" artists hate on Jeezy... not me.. Really though, I dont give a fuck what you're saying so long as you make good music. Jeezy makes good music.

Jeezy is like some bomb hot chicken. You may not know what the recipe is, or why it's so hot, but in the end all that matters is that it's damn good... and for that reason you don't forget it.... so you always go back for more.. Thats hot chicken...


Moving on... Did ya'll hear this shit about Kid Cudi retiring after his first album??? I mean... what happened to people being greatful for the opportunity to be an entertainer? It seems like every year some newer artist decides to bow out gracefully... remember when The Game was talking that shit?? And then Lupe? and now Cudi?? and Cudi hasn't even dropped an album and he's acting like his life is so hard... straight up, mr. Cudi, you must be spoiled to have so many people in your corner just to decide to dip on 'em. I'm sure you have your reasons though... It just upsets me because the music is so good.... anyways....


Let me ask you a question... DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOU HEARD FLASHING LIGHTS??

For me, that song was "a moment" in hip hop... It made me realize for the first time that most of the genre had gone stale. Really though... compared to everything else out at the time, Flashing Lights was completely in the drivers seat of its own lane... and it changed me.. since then I've gone on this musical journey where my ears out smart my hands and as a result I am costantly frustrated with my level of expression... once my skill catches up with my brain the story is written. I honestly believe that I am a visionary.. it's just that right now I have trouble translating my vision to something tangible and the world needs tangible... Trust me though, I'm hot chicken... I'm just figuring out the recipe... ya'll hungry???

TWO_WORLDS!!!

-Dekk-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poetry lol

Anonymous said...

A believer!
Flashing Lights was thefuckingshitbombdiggidy!
I have no respect for people who tell me that that song was not the best song on that whole fucking album.
No respect whatsoever!