Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I said....

"sometimes I feel crazy like a famous person should be, but I ain't even famous...."

I'm not really sure what I meant by that, but I said it. Something inside of me hears greatness and it has nothing to do with my ears. It's like my soul can listen...

"Werd?"

Yeah.... I swear it. That's why I do this. That's the reason for the working poverty, the lonely nights, the coffee addiction and constant need for favors...

Dear family (relatives, friends and loved ones),

I apologize for my unconventional ways. By now I'm sure you're aware of the fact that the conventional comes easy to me. Put me in class, I'll pass it with colors... Put me in a job interview, the position is mine... so I can understand why it might be frustrating for you to see me struggle and claw my way through life.... All I can say is that this is what I hear. This is my reality and I've yet to meet a consequence that I'm not willing to accept. I don't fail, in fact I don't believe in failure... Please stick with me.. Believe in me and love me... I will not take you for granted... and once the song stops playing I promise to exit stage... But until then....

Two worlds.

-Dekk-

"I'm trynna do it all tonight... I got plans... I got a certain lust for life... And as it stands... Everything is going as right... As it can.." -Drake-

No comments: