Sunday, February 15, 2009

guess what???

presidents day tomorrow.....

WHO CARES???

not eye (yeah I said "eye")

Been a minute since I been in it and at that dinosaur... life is crazy... I'm starting to realize that others take my time for granted...

If I go out of my way for you it's not because I don't have anything else that I could be doing....

In fact, I have too much shit to get done... literally, I can't keep up...

SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MY TIME IS PRECIOUS AND THAT IF I CHOOSE TO SPEND IT HELPING YOU OUT IN ANY WAY IT'S BECAUSE I GENUINELY CARE ENOUGH TO DO SO...

... not mad ya'll... really I'm not...

Back to the lecture at hand: Presidents day is tomorrow, meaning that I have the whole day to work on music and business....

I'm in a weird mood right now... probably should not be allowed to blog... kinda like drunk dialing or something....

*rips self away from keyboard*

;xkdjfngklsd fgjklsdf glsjfdgkk;s
A'ldg ds;kg;as
GF; a

No comments: