Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my fucking car (again)... and my train of though (yet again)

I put my key in to unlock the door (from the outside this time) and it didn't work, so I pulled the key out and the entire inside of the lock came with it... meaning that I am literally locked out of my car until I can get it fixed..

Fuck, really VW? I mean, really?

Whatever though... the sun is shining and when that happens my home state is one of the most beautiful places that I've ever seen. I took a long walk today in hopes of soaking up as much Vitamin D as possible because it's likely that within the week the clouds will be back. It's cool though, when the sun is faint I get's my vampire on! lol! Not really, but I fux wit vampires though... Yao ming?

For those of you confused, the end of the above paragraph was part of an inside joke that is only funny to a couple of people. Translation, it's probably not funny at all.

Moving on....

The inauguration inspired a great deal of thought while on my long walk. Well, that and the M83 in my earbuds (vampire shit)...

It seems that my generation is facing a set of challenges that, to say the least, are monumental. I find it funny that after a brutal stretch of picking out the trends of youth culture, parents and elders are now being forced to depend on our creativity in order secure their later years. To be honest, I think that they might be fucked and it is much to do with their own selfishness. The youth are not responsible for the economic meltdown and evaporating middle class. Our often persecuted cell phones, iPods, piercings, pre-marital sex, and expressive haircuts remain innocent. It is the traditional clean cut, silver headed, ledger balancing, bible thumbs that have managed to rub a hole deep beneath the skin of the underprivileged and I can only hope that they recognize the predicament that they have created for themselves and the world at large.

I will not allow my generation to take blame for what our country has become, but I will be a part of saving it.

I'm mad at you, baby boomers, but I forgive you.

Neo-cons..... fuck off...

Hello world.

Two planets.

-Dekk-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for saying that about the baby boomers...I can honestly say that I feel better knowing that I and my generation am not the problem! Even though I feel like I am! And you kno what?? Money is NOT gonna define my success! (jus had to say that for myself lol)