Saturday, January 3, 2009

The build up...

So it's been about two weeks since I've been in the studio... Part of me feels extremely unproductive and another part of me feels refreshed. I'm starting to wonder if that just might be the perfect combination...

Urgency+Energy=________

I'll let you know how the equation ends in a few days..

I just finished season four of The Wire... Damn... best show ever.. My girl is from Baltimore, so watching it with her has been even more insightful. She seems to connect with the characters a little more than I because she actually has family over there still... Some shit is heavy... Especially the stories about the kids... I know I'm late, but I haven't been able to afford HBO ever... Thank god for bitjunkie... I mean "honest purchasing" *winks*

-Dekk-

No comments: