Tuesday, December 16, 2008

holiday season?

= broke season

for "starving artists" that is...

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to get Randa an "I love you so much" for x-mas this year... Great thing about her is that she appreciates it...

I know that I mention this a lot on my blog, but I am extremely fortunate to have an understanding, supportive, beautiful, independent, sexy, funny, goofy, patient, intelligent, compassionate, empathetic, polite, classy girlfriend... Something tells me that a list like that deserves a social title more committed than "girlfriend", but at this point in my life I am simply too much of a burden to be married.. I don't want to be the guy who lives off his wife swearing up and down that one day he's going to "make it" and move them up out of their one bedroom apartment... I want to be self sufficient...

At the same time, I am completely convinced that I have found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with... We have been together for 3 years and have survived some extremely difficult things (all out of our control)... We work hard to make us "work"... We love each other... We communicate about everything... We have similar interests... We have our own friend groups and lives... We argue the same... We are both empathetic...

I guess I just want to make sure that the timing fits so that we can be fail proof...

What do you think???

thanks...

-Dekk-

P.S.- Will I lose street cred for this?... Wait.... I've never had street cred... lol... what was I thinking?!

-D-

1 comment:

Timothy Moore said...

What are you talking about no money for gifts. I thought you told me that you paid me to have those pictures taken as her gift ;)