Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The first concert I remember going to was......



Color Me Badd!!!!

My pop's took me when I was like... 9 or something... I think he was using me to pick up on women... You know, kinda like the cute puppy trick... Ladies, if you see a guy walking around with a cute puppy or a an exceptionally cute child... chances are he's running game.... It's a pretty old trick but somehow it still works... Like, when I take Randa's dog on a walk girls always look at me differently and want to talk and share stories about their dogs or about how much they wish they had a dog... Whole time I'm thinking like, damn, you wouldn't really care to talk to me if it wasn't for this cute little dog... lmao... I'm a faithful, polite man though... so I just say thank you and make it very clear that it's my girlfriends dog... The conversation usually ends there... Ha!.. single people take note... If you don't have a puppy, get one... and if you can't get one... borrow one...

Anyways.... I Wanna Sex You Up..... I made a beat out of this once.. it was hot... but I don't sample anymore so it's a secret now... Besides these guys are probably dieing to sue somebody these days.... lol...

-Dekk-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This was the shit! Such bad music, but so entertaining!