Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best blogger alive?


.. I hear em talking...

People like Charles Hamilton and Kanye... Confusion... Brandun Deshay... Tim Moore... etc...
Acting liking they're the best bloggers alive and shit... Well, I've got news...

I'm so fuckin bloggin that I don't even blog...

I make art...

Each of my posts could be photo copied and sold in galleries.... but I don't even need the money because I live with my mom... That's how official I am..

I don't even smile anymore.... just mean face and blog all day long..

You might think it's funny.. but this my way of life....

Watch your blog or you might end up in a punch fight... with me..

.. straight bloggin on mother fuckers...

"Lemon out.."


-Dekk-

1 comment:

brandUn DeShay said...

i almost slept on this...LOL

i give it to you.

you got me..


but you still gotta get charles.