Friday, November 7, 2008

Finding dinosaurs

I saw that Mr. Charles Hamilton (I put your name in pink Charles) graciously put a link up on his blog leading here.... My logic tells me that a few new readers will be clicking through today.

When you get here most of you will say something to yourself like,"WTF? Finding Dinosaurs?"

First of all, I'm not going to defend the title of my blog. It's weird, I know this. Actually, I prefer the term "abstract". I got the name from a movie where the main characters father tells his son "never forget your dinosaur".

Basically, dinosaurs are dreams.... I'm trying to find a way to make my dreams of working in the arts come true.

This blog is a journal of my random mind, my struggles, my opinions and my relationships with those around me. Oh yeah, I will also be posting free non-exclusive beats for people to get down with.

-dekk-


No comments: