Friday, November 28, 2008

Delivery or Digiorno's?


Delivery or Digiornos?

Crazy timing on this Charles Hamilton joint because.... I actually had Digiorno's for "Thanks-Taking"... Randa and I planned it too... just me, her, Digiorno's and season 2 of The Wire... oh yeah and some Oreo's...

... It was a good time... Randa is, like, the perfect girlfriend...

Been taking it easy this last week in order to gear up for a big push in December.. We booked a spot on a tour that starts in January (our DJ is going)... Kid Couture is his name... He never reads my blog because he is too intelligent for it... I think I dumb him down... but it's cool because he dumbs me up.... He is the other half of Spread LLC...

Also coming in December is a short EP that I'm finishing up with Luck-One... It's on some Hip Hop shit!! I definitely adapted my style a little bit for this project and I'm proud of it... Versatility and adaptability are crucial assets for a producer to possess... I'm confident that ya'll will enjoy the work...

Other than that.. December for me consists of a whole lot of market research and spreadsheet development... Not the most fun part of Dino hunting, but necessary..

-Dekk-

No comments: