Friday, November 14, 2008

..............

I'm taking the weekend off.... but to be honest I feel guilty about it... I feel like I should be doing something productive every day, but I've got family obligations for the next couple of days... I'm excited about it, but I feel guilty...

it seems like there's never enough time in a week for me to accomplish everything that I want to accomplish....

I really have to find a way to get rid of this day job.... it does nothing for me (except feed me)... guess that's pretty important ......*smile*.... can't wait till I can make what I make now off of music... you know, just enough to live (I can live on 1k a month)...

dear everybody,

enjoy your weekend and tell at least one person that you love them... Peace!

-Dekk-

3 comments:

Half N Half: Exotic Fine Dining said...

The aspiring artist and corporate America...i feel your pain. Beats selling dope thou, trust me!

I had 2 straight days off. I did just about nothing. I feel guilty but I know i'll be in go mode soon. Im just recompensating my body back for lost sleep.

Hard work pays off boss, you know dat.

Good luck Dekk keep yo head up!

1 SD

Timothy Moore said...

Well I'm doing the same thing, but I don't feel guilty, I already feel better about getting back to work on monday, I've gotten a ton of ideas already or us.

Anonymous said...

Dekk, didn't know you had a blog! Now I know, am going to be visiting more often,