Friday, October 31, 2008

My weekend and another funny video....

It always helps to finish my days with some blog/YouTube scanning... Today was fairly productive. I finished a couple of tracks....My direction is crazy these days.... With the help of the creative minds around me I have stumbled across a sound that I am extremely excited about....

Here's how my weekend looks right now:

Friday- Visit my angel (I am crazy in love with you even after almost 3 years). We're going to a Halloween party with Tim, Jason and Bruke. There will be photos and I will be drunk. Not out of control, but feeeeeeling myself indeed!

Saturday- Luck-One (who I am finishing a project with) is coming to the studio to record. We're going to post a couple of freestyles so everybody can peep his talent. Kid is definitely smooth with the language.

Sunday- More recording and a business meeting with Galvanic Design. We are hoping to tour with them this winter and spring (I'm staying back though... making music).

Here's that vid.... Funny.... really...



-Dekk-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHAAAAHAHA!!!! That's so bad!!
I will be sending hat one to my mother for a good laugh,lol...I love u baby, ur my everything! Can't wait to see u in a few hours! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Unknown said...

what's up bruh, hope you had a good halloween. listening to the first charles hamilton tape right now, dude can rap. get that new t-pain!