Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Late hours make things funnier...

After a long business meeting, Tim and I hit the studio again tonight. We worked until late (again) and ended up finishing our night with some guilty YouTube pleasure... I'm keeping the beats secret, but I will share our findings with you:

This dude just switches his whole game up in a second....



In case anybody else missed the memo, Usher is the new Mother Teresa



I'm considering not turning my ballot in just because of Usher. All of a sudden he wants to be Mr. Anti-consumerism-save-the-starving-babies? Really? I would like to know how many cars he owns. Honestly, it's so bad that I would believe this song more if George Bush were singing.....




Who is that foxy bunny?

I'm tired.

goodnight

-Dekk_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! that first video is fuckin HILARIOUS!!!! Im still crackin up! HAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna post that shyt on my blog now lol

Anonymous said...

Ok So about that Usher video...this is my response................
...........................
............................
................................
.................................
yeah......